Your body needs vitamin B12 to perform important functions such as producing red blood cells and keeping your nervous system in good health. Although you can get B12 from food such as beef, eggs, fish, dairy, and chicken, supplementation can help you get even more health benefits.
Methyl B12 is a great supplement to add to your regimen as most people are deficient in this important vitamin. Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable and active form of B12 and has strong neuro-protective and anti-aging properties that can help improve your mood and memory while boosting your immunity, among other benefits.
Keep reading to learn more about how Methyl B12 can benefit your health!
What is Methyl B12?
Livestrong shares that Vitamin B12 supplements can be found in different forms but that methyl B12 is the one most easily absorbed by your body. This occurs because methylcobalamin’s form of the vitamin is already in its active state. For instance, the B12-rich foods mentioned above are taken by your body from an inactive state and turned active, while the methyl component is already active.
Vitamin B12 is required for the development and function of the central nervous system and has stronger benefits when combined with the methyl component.
Benefits of Methyl B12:
- Speeds Nerve Cell Transmission: According to Medical News Today, your body creates millions of new red blood cells every minute, and without the right amount of vitamin B12, these cells aren't produced properly. Vitamin B12 essentially helps your body create new red blood cells the right way. Therefore, it can help speed up the transmission of nerve cells.
- May Boost Your Brain and Body Energy Levels: Want to find a supplement that helps work your brain and improve memory? B12 is ideal for that. Vitamin B12 forms the protective covering on nerves, also known as the myelin sheath, which helps cognitive function. The myelin sheath allows the neurotransmitter signaling that gives you energy to go about your day without feeling tired.
- Has Been Known To Help With Heart Health: B12 may reduce the risk of heart disease since it decreases your body’s homocysteine levels. This can help control the buildup of any plaques in the arteries and lower high cholesterol or blood pressure, resulting in a healthier heart.
- Essential for healthy skin and hair: Because of its role in cell reproduction, B12 can potentially help with healthy skin and hair if combined with healthy eating, sleeping, and lifestyle habits. It has also been known to help reduce redness, dryness, and acne on skin.
- Can improve your mood: Since B12 is present in the production of serotonin, it also contributes to regulating your mood. Vitamin B12 may help improve mood in people who are B12 deficient. Additionally, it helps with concentration and can benefit your learning retention.
What Nano Methyl B12 Customers are Saying…
“I'll be a customer for life!”
While looking for a high-quality B12 supplement I found Nanoceutical Solutions. I was impressed with what I learned and started using it right away. About 2 months later, I had a full panel of blood work and my doctor asked what supplements I was using. I told her about Nanoceutical Solutions and she was very happy. I've noticed better energy and enjoy the confidence that the money I'm spending is actually benefiting my body and not wasted. Besides an amazing product, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced. They always provide prompt and excellent help, and I'll be a customer for life!
- Debbie Wyma Huntting
Remember: Results Vary
Just like with any type of vitamin supplementation, results vary depending on each user’s health history, lifestyle, etc. It’s always important to consult with your doctor before starting a new supplementation routine.
Ready to shop?
If you’re looking to experience some of the potential health benefits associated with taking vitamin B12, Nano Methyl B12 is ideal for you! Check out more of our client testimonials and make your first purchase today!